At Mountain Mayhem Herefordshire our aim is to provide experiences that will live long in the memory. They can be challenging and personally push the boundaries, but most importantly they should always leave a lasting sense of achievement. To do this it is not just a case of offering quality events, it is also essential to have the facilities to complement them. We own the activity centre and the surrounding land that we use for the activities and have continually invested in the centre over the last fifteen years. The improvements have brought the activity centre up to a high standard for our customers' safety, comfort and enjoyment.
We are situated in the heart of the Black Mountains, in Brecon Herefordshire, with Offa's Dyke path running along the ridge behind the centre. We are able to offer numerous activities on different areas of the farm land and take advantage of the local hills and mountains as well as the River Wye for the off site events. The activity and conference centre extends to over 25,000 square feet of covered area including three meeting rooms with the main conference room air conditioned.
The centre offers high quality centrally heated Ladies and Gents showers, washrooms and changing areas as well as disabled toilets. The purpose-built kitchen area for preparing and cooking the home made menus is able to comfortably serve over 100 people at any one sitting. All dietary requirements can be catered for. There is a large and well lit car parking area adjacent to the main entrance. We also have areas to play sport, barbecue, camp and hold social events. Landscaping and water features in the surrounding area provide numerous places to relax and enjoy the scenery.
Useful things to know:
- Office hours 8.00 – 21.00 daily
- Final payment due only 14 days before the event
- No charge for booking amendments at any stage
- Personal Accident Insurance included with all activity packages
- Risk assessments and Health & Safety details available on request
- Customised bookings, tailored to each groups own preferences
- Virtually every activity exclusive to your group for the AM/PM session
- Hot two course lunch with home made puddings and free hot drinks all day
- Site visits encouraged by appointment with no obligation to book
- We can help plan your evening including free VIP tickets to clubs if requested
- We don’t do cheap and make no apology for it, high quality facilities, activities and great value for money, that’s Mountain Mayhem!